Friday, May 1, 2009

say, we love natural.

I came up with a conclusion.

Humans aren't naturally made like this.


You can try but you'll still need a whole lot of make up artists, hairstylists, plastic surgeons, stylists, designers etc etc to look this good. Even that, you might still end up like this.


Yep, like a really really pretty tranny. (BUT I STILL LOVE YOU J.LO :D) *she almost look like alexis arquette here*

anyway, this post is made for my anger and hate, and most probably jealousy, towards this alien looking celebrities. I hate them, cos they make you think that you can actually look exactly like them.

Which is not true, we all know that. Not without really good make up. and surgery, and a whole team of people telling you what to eat, what to wear, who does your hair, does your face, wax your thingy, tell you how to walk, how to talk.

Yeah, 98% of us humans lived without that. And most of us survived. So the rest of us, we should just move on with our lives with what god has given us. And say it with me,

thank you god for my face, my body, my limbs, my organs especially my reproductive organ(s) so i can reproduce more of the human species, my head, my hair, and most of all my brain :)

So let us all just be humans, and look like how humans should look like.

"This Will Be Last Time"

Lv,
Shuck.

No comments: