Thursday, April 30, 2009

arse.

"I love you jack ass"

"I love your ass Jack"

He loves assholes, cos he's one himself.

I'm working now, again. At Gloria Jean's Coffees, but this time in Midvalley. Here we go again. Wakes up early in the morning to make people's morning latte. yawwwwn*

I think my family involving in the food business is a really bad idea. I'm growing very fast now. Not in the giraffe kinda way, but more like the elephant and balloon kinda way.

I get really confused with my life now. Everything just come as a shock lately. Like the matriculation thing, and me working at the Midvalley outlet. A few days ago, i thought i'll die a useless pig. And that doesn't seem like a bad idea, but wtv. Gotta keep in mind i'm making my own moneeeeeeyyyyyyyyy! $$$

REDANG REDANG REDANG!

and this is for your eyes;


"Spin Me Around"

Lv,
Shuck.

1 comment:

the llama :P said...

thats a real nice pic of you and the basketball